zaterdag 8 augustus 2009

Preparations for the week

Tomorrow is Sunday, and that is my prep day. If I am home that is, and as it turns out, I will be tomorrow.
What I'm hoping to make:
- full English breakfast (not for my bento's, but it's sooooo good)
- onigiri
- boiled eggs
- jello jigglers
- pasta salade
- meatballs
- ham-olive cake (or maybe a veggie version, I don't know if I have ham actually)

And dinner for the next week, consisting of couscous, pasta and warm smoked salmon (yum!).
I hope to make some pictures of my day, but I might be too busy, as I also need to finish my laundry and clean the house. Luckily, Mr B will be helping with those last two, so I can concentrate on the food more.

For now a picture of Mr B and Carice van Houten, who played Mrs von Stauffenberg in the Tom Cruis film Valkyrie. She's really well known in Holland, and starting to break through internationally as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten