woensdag 3 juni 2009

Bento's for 2 and 3 June


Top: Heart and Star onigiri, soy sauce, blackberry jello
Bottom: fih-shaped egg, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot


Top: Star and bunny onigiri, say sauce, bunny egg, meatballs (frozen)
Bottom: cucumber, carrot, bell pepper
Side box: bell pepper, ham olive cake, lemon jello

And a piece of onigiri as part of my breakfast is in the picture too!

I had a bunny theme today. The onigiri is a sleeping one, I guess I should have taken a closeup for a better look. I get up pretty early each day (5 am), so this one is for the still sleeping me in the morning...

Both bento's have my first molded eggs, and I love them! It's almost a shame to eat them, but I do anyway, lol!
Also in both bentos are the jello jigglers I made monday. They're made by using half the normal amount of water. The lemon ones are fine, the blackberry ones are still a bit too watery. They're different brands, so that's where the difference must be. I prefer the blackberry taste, and have anoth that, so I'll either add still less water or add some gelatine for the next batch. Putting them in a muffin mold was a good idea, the lemon ones are quite thin and can double up for an easy fit.

I am currently very active on Ebay in buying bento stuff. I am getting supplies for really good prices, concentrating on stitch and miffy products at the moment, plus all the egg molds I can get my hands on, lol! I've found 16 different ones on ebay! And that's not counting the quail egg molds...
When they come in I will be taking pictures :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten